Application for admission into Digboi College should be made in the prescribed form (attached with the Prospectus) issued by the college office on payment of Rs. 300.00 (Rupees three hundred only).
Admission Form can also be downloaded from the following link.
Download: Admission Form and Declaration Form PROSPECTUS
Downloaded application form by visiting website (www.digboicollege.com) must be submitted with a bank draft of Rs. 300.00 (Rupees three hundred only) drawn in favour of Principal, Digboi College, payable at Digboi.
- Admission will be made according to the norms laid down by the Admission Committees on the basis of merit and availability of seats. Principal in consultation with the concerned admission committee shall take the final decision on admission.
- The last date of submission of filled in forms and admission dates have been notified in the college NOTICE BOARD as well as in the college website.
1. Provision for reservation as per Govt. rules is adhered to for students belonging to SC, ST, OBC and MOBC, handicapped categories etc.
2. A few seats may be allotted to students having outstanding talent in sports, culture and NCC.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION OF FORM :
a) Attested copies of the following must be attached with the application form –
1] Pass certificate and character certificate from the institution last attended.
2] Age proof certificate
3] Mark sheets of last examination passed
4] Three (3) copies of Passport size photograph duly signed by the student (to be pasted on the specified spaces of the application form
5] Migration certificate or Transfer certificate if necessary. (Photo Copy)
6] Caste certificate, if any*
7] Gap period certificate, if necessary.
b) Two self-addressed and stamped envelopes should be provided along with the applications form.
1. All students who qualify for admission are supposed to be accompanied by their parent / guardian on the day of Admission.
2. The selected candidates will have to produce all relevant documents in original at the time of admission.
3. *OBC students (Degree level) belonging to non creamy layer should submit non creamy layer certificate from competent authority to avail the stipendiary benefit if otherwise entitled.